Terms and Conditions
Firstly, we want to give you great service. If you're not happy about something contact us at
or call us on 01892 785235.
By placing an order with Yummycard you are agreeing with these terms and conditions.
• We take payment at time of order, not time of dispatch.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ensure delivery name, delivery address details and all other order details are correct.
• Our cakes are made and iced by hand and may vary slightly in shape, size and colour.
• Prices, availability, cake details and packaging may be subject to change without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to omit any message or part of a message that is offensive or rude.
• We shall not be liable to the customer or the customer's recipient of the goods for any claims or damages which may arise, however caused beyond the original cost of the order.
• We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery by Royal Mail which are beyond our control (Including industrial action or adverse weather conditions).
• We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information on this website.
• The name 'Yummycard' and all associated products and ideas are subject to protection including copyright laws.